DEWA ATHENA stands for Olumpiade Siswa, Ajang Tunjuk Kebolehan, Eksistensi, dan Kebersamaan Siswa, or we called it PORAK (pertandingan olahraga antar kelas). DEWA ATHENA was held on Saturday, 25 March, 1 April and 8 April (every Saturday). So, firstly there are 8 kind of sports here, those are :
- Relay race (Estafet).
- Soccer (actually is futsal).
- Gobak sodor (/).
- Taring tambang (/).
I will explain you the sports above one by one ^ ^.
- Relay raceSo there are 4 people surround the field, the first player bring a stick in the hand, and then she/he must run to the 2nd player and give the stick, and so on until the last player run to reach the finish. My class lose defeated by X-IPA-7 so we took as the second winner J.
- BadmintonThere is 1 kind of badminton here, that is double-player. There are boys double-player and girls double-player. For boys, my was class defeated by X-IPA-2 and took 2nd place and for the girls, my class wins ! *cheers*.
- VolleyballThere are 6 players in total, so the players will give the ball to the other player using their hands, until the ball smash the competitor’s lane.
- Basketball.There are 5 players, we must throw our ball with dribbling to the ring, our class was defeated by… I forget L
- Soccer.There are 5 players, we have to kick the ball until it entered our competitor’s wicket so we got the point.
- DodgeballThis game is very interesting ! So our team must run from the ball and as you can, NEVER TOUCH THE BALL, just run, but, if our competitor throw the ball to us and we can catch the ball PERFECTLY, we win.
- Gobak sodorThis game is also pretty interesting, so our team must flee from the obstacles, the obstacles are our friend.
- Tarik tambang.This game is the most interesting game (for me), we have to give our power to pull the rope and our class was defeated by X-IPA-4 because Kenny was not there at that time L.
On Saturday (1 April), after Dewa Athena we celebrated our friend’s birthday, Nia, at Sushi Tei, I was there like until… until 20.00 and then I went to my house. The next Dewa Athena will be held this Saturday (8 April), can’t wait > <.