Selasa, 27 September 2016

My Unforgettable Moment

My Unforgettable Moment
Every people have their own experience, some of them are good, or bad, but now I will explain you about my unforgettable moment in my life.
Not much, my unforgettable moment was, when I accepted in Sman 3, every people say that is so hard to get accepted there. Also, this is my first experience to go to a Negeri school. Indeed, got accepted in Sman 3 was so hard, we must have about at least 373.5 for the NEM and it is a very high score (about 93 each lesson), so I’m very grateful to got accepted there.
And, the most unforgettable moment is, when I accepted to Acceleration programme, you all know to get accepted in this programme, our IQ must be above 130, and yes we were having a psychotest before. Also there are only 22 students of acceleration.
Ah, also I will tell you about, what acceleration is.
Acceleration is a programme that allowed you to have only 2 years of senior high school (SMA). When the others have 3 years, we have only 2 years, but in the other side, we must study hard, and not lazy, we will get so much works because we only have 2 years of Sn Highschool.

That’s all from me, Good bye ! See you in the next meeting JJJJJJ
Hasil gambar untuk buku

1 komentar: